Monday, April 20, 2009

Imagine me an Alligator...








OK, so today's post is a little pic heavy. I finished Gertie the Gator (actually she's supposed to be a crocodile) in all her grand green goodness.










Of course, once again, the more angels the better.














Zeke and Amber were nice enough to give me a ride home and introduce me to the you tube wonder that is Connie Talbot. I must share this with Savanna... Connie has her own videos out now. Oh, and Amber is pretending to use proto Gertie as a Q-tip. :)

And of course I had to show off my new Knit Geek shirt from Memories and More. Here I am doing my muppet smile... basically you just open your mouth and through out your arms and everyone thinks you're smiling (hey, if it works for puppets).

Proto Gertie... nuff said.









And lastly we have here a pic of Amber's lovely burgundy wrap. I adore the feathery design it sports. Just perfect for the change in season.

No comments: