Thursday, April 02, 2009

Amber's 1st Mosaic Knit!

Well here it is (hopefully my pictures are in order). This is Amber's first mosaic knit. She brought it into the shop and I didn't have my camera with me (actually now that I work in a knitting shop you'd think I'd just bring along the camera everyday) but now here it is. I love mosaic knitting... so much color mixing and you're only ever working with one strand of color at a time. If that's not magic I don't know what is.





I also got a shot of the new scarf she's making, a manly scarf with a nice broad rib and little color flecks throughout (my camera might not be picking them up here). It looks great, makes me want to make Aaron another scarf... though he does have quite a few...



And lastly we have Kristis latest sock venture, love the colors here, and look Libby's inspecting it too. Good to know the cats will always be around for quality control. :)

No comments: