Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Whole New Blog...


Ok I made a few more changes... lets just call it spring cleaning. I've added a link list now so if anybody has any ideas for links they'd like to see on it please let me know.

Well I finished the shorter fingerless gloves. I'm pretty pleased with them. I found the pattern on the web but I had to mess with it to get it to work. She had a mistake in her chart for the cable and of course I had to tinker with the gadge, but I was happy to know that I've come far enough along in this craft to recognize other peoples mistakes in their patterns and correct them *yeah!* Oh, I also did the thumbs completely differently, and I think the technique could be used to make pockets as well... I'll have to test that out. Oh yes, Cleo costarred with me in this picture. ;)

No comments: