Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spring Knits





Well, we had knitting at my place once again. It was so much fun having you guys out, and thank you so much Kristi for the drinks. I loved all the projects everyone was working on... I'll have to make one of those headbands that Amber is sporting for myself. And at some point I'll have to sit down with Kristi and have her show me how she does that circular spiral baby blanket thingy (looks like a rasta hat while in process -- see pic). Anyway, loved them all and I hope to have you guys out at my place more often. Maybe if it warms up enough we could do our knitting outside. Aaron did say he wanted to get a mosquito magnet -- it could work -- *hope*. Hmmm... or knitting 'round the fire pit, could be interesting... we'd have to watch out for sparks.

No comments: