Saturday, January 20, 2007

Color Weaving, (aka Weaving in Ends)

Well we had another great meeting (to which I did not bring my camera. AAARRRGGGG!) I'm really bumming too because we had some neat stuff going on there. Kristi brought in the wool that her son had dyed for her (and it was lovely), and Amber had started this beautiful new texture in pretty muted tones. Well, no worries. If you have picks send them to me to post, or I can catch up with you later and get some pictures. We also tried some Color Weaving (I'm so thrilled about this one) and I think everybody picked up on it pretty quick. Here's the website I found that shows how to do the knit side for stock knit...

sockpr0n.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-weave-in-ends-while-knitting.html

I hope that made a successful link, if not there's always cutting and pasting to the address bar. This site has quite a few picks so it may take a while. I can't seem to find the one that showed how to do it when purling but it was a pain to read anyway so I might just post some picks of how it's done both ways later.

No comments: