Friday, February 13, 2015

Weekend Cable Beret

I discovered a fantastic pattern on Craftsy. The Weekend Cable Beret. It's available to buy here. A nice little cable knit at a great price, it knits up quickly and is just so much fun to do...

and so addicting. This is the first one I did in Serenity Chunky Weight from the Deborah Norville collection in Pristine.

Don't you just love how the choose their color names. I suppose pristine is a fairly fanciful name for white. And this...

is the same hat knit up in Lions Pride Woolspun in Plum.

I love the feel of both these yarns, and the hat knits up nicely (for me at least) with just one skein on size 10s. : )

So next on the agenda, another of these bad boys in Serenity Chunky Weight in Berry Burst. A sweet little color with a mottled raspberry look. Can anyone say Raspberry Beret? Yeah yeah, I've had that song in my head all day now : )

No comments: