Thursday, October 26, 2006

Here She Is...

Doesn't she look adorable in it? I love the way the fun fur frames her face. I've also started a bit of loom knitting with the knifty knitter looms. I loomed a banana berry hat for Amber with a bit of fun fur in the rolled cuff (I hope to get a picture of her in it later). I'm currently looming a baby blanket in blue. I may be adding a sage green crochet edge to it afterward as the ends tend to curl a bit. Hmmm... tends to curl. We truely are knitting models of the universe. Reminds me of Kristi's mobius straps. Anyway, I was thinking. If you can do ribbing on a loom, and you can switch between two colours, then there's no reason you shouldn't be able to illusion knit on a loom, though the design would have to be quite large. Pretty cool, an optical illusion in a loom knit garment... worth a thought.

No comments: